With our many years of experience in the manufacture of laminates we developed a system of school and clothes lockers which we would like to offer to educational institutions as an alternative to currently existing steel cabinets. HPL school lockers are more durable, hygienic and non-corrosive.
School lockers have been successfully tested and their fitness for use and quality are confirmed by the certificate issued by the COBRABiD-BBC Research and Certification Office. The material from which they are produced meets the requirements of EN 438, it is a certified product according to the Hygienic Approval and Fire Rating Certificate.
Due to excellent properties of the material such as moisture resistance, resistance to aggressive environment, impact and scratches, easiness to keep the lockers clean as well as bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties, HPL lockers may be installed in schools, preschools and crèches.
Standard types of clothes and school rockers: TYPE U1” (S1) – single compartment lockers , TYPE “U2L” – double compartment L-shaped lockers; TYPE “U2” (S2) – double compartment lockers, TYPE “S4” – four compartment lockers are respectively shown in the figure below.
On request we execute other types of lockers (e.g. three compartment lockers S3 and O3, five compartment lockers S5, five compartment lockers S6).
Characteristics of ATJ lockers:
- Support structure – powder coated aluminium profiles,
- doors, base, side and rear walls - HPL Compact;
- shelves, top of the locker – HPL Compact,
- clothes hanger / coat hook and other accessories – available on request;
- hinges made of stainless steel, inaccessible from the outside, protecting the doors against a breakup.
Types of locks:
- cylindrical key locks
- combination locks
- electronic locks opened with a chip
- electric door strike
- other types of locks cooperating with the facility access control system may be available.
Boards in basic colours are always available in our warehouse (boards in other colours may be obtained on request),